Sunday, April 23, 2006

Medically Cleared

I sent my medical kit through Fed-Ex on Tuesday April 4th and my online toolkit stated that PC received my medical packet on Monday April 10th. I have read that it often takes 4-8 weeks for medical clearance so I was nervous if I would receive medical clearance in time for my July nomination.

I just checked the online toolkit and found out that PC medically cleared me on Thursday April 20th. That's right...in just 10 days!! I am so excited and feeling like things are falling into place.

I am simply waiting on dental clearance (I had to resubmit after denist signed paperwork stating that cavity had been filled). I know that dental clearance doesn't stop you from getting invite so I'm just glad that medical clearance is done and the placement office now has my file in front of them. Now I just need to sit back and wait on that big invite packet to come in the mail. I think that's when it will really feel real. I'll know for certain where and when I'll be going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home