Monday, May 22, 2006

Feeling A Little Overwhelmed

For some reason the dates and times are often incorrect when posting so I think I need to start including the date and time of post each time :)

Monday May 22nd 6pm

Alright so I've gotten through the application process, survived the huge medical portion, practiced patience as I awaited my invitation, talked to my placement officier and have accepted my invitation, completed my passport and visa paperwork, notified my landlord, transferred my car and started to sort other finanical obligations, packed everything into boxes, taken apart furniture, make donations to Salvation Army, talked to my family, friends, and co-workers, made lists of things I want to pack and take to South Africa with me, made list of books I want to take with me, and am in the process of completing my updated resume and aspiration statement. The past month has been very busy and emotional. I think it is partially because its the end of the school year and the kids are getting excited for summer break. Another part is due to my decision to move at the end of May to be able to move home to spend the last seven weeks with family and friends rather than staying in Wilmington through June. Right now I think I'm just feeling a little under the pressure to complete PC paperwork, plan lessons, teach, grade, pack everything in my apartment, organize and clean my classroom, and I still feel like there are so many things that I can't keep up with right now. So like I said, I'm feeling just a little overwhelmed right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home